The W1 watch comes in a Zinc alloy case and features a magnetic lead for charging. This model can be turned on and off by holding the button down for 5 seconds to turn it on or off. The surface of the W1 watch is finished in a matt black finish, which is both durable and pleasing to look at. the W1 also has a touch screen watch face with the ability to select 5 different faces, 3 languages English, Japanese and German.
The W1 watch takes around 1 or more hours to charge the 350mAH battery and once charged it will last approximately 2 or more days. The W1 watch comes with a USB magnetic cable suitable for charging. Use any 1 AMP charger for charging your portable. It will not charge on a fast charger or any similar charger over 1 AMP. If it appears not to charge firstly check what charger you are using.
Your W1 watch is designed for travel or use in between protected zones and should not be used as only device for protection as it covers a small area. Make sure you use the B1 or the C1 for larger areas.
Your W1 watch will not withstand immersion in water for any length of time. Make sure not to leave it in your pocket when putting clothes through the wash. Doing this may render your portable useless, water immersion is not covered under warranty. The warranty also does not cover any kind of dropping or wear and tear by the user or suspected tampering.
- Designed for use between protected zones
- Airplane safe
- 5 selectable faces
- Black alloy case with TPU strap
- Touch screen UI
- 3 languages (English, Japanese, German)
- Offers protection from 5G
- Fast charging under 2 hours
- Up to 2 days use on a single charge (approximation only)
- 350mAH rechargeable battery
- Coverage 6m across
- Zinc Alloy case with a high gloss finish
- Size 54mm x 12mm thick
- Weight 61g
- Dual band scalar output
- Pacemaker safe
- Child proof
- Features an on/off button
- Comes with USB charging cable
- Charges via 1 AMP charger (not included)